Musée de la Vie d’Autrefois
Musée de la Vie d’Autrefois Frilure 77134 LES ORMES-SUR-VOULZIE See my itinerary
- Accessible for disabled people
- Guided tours for groups
- Guided tour for individuals
The Museum of Life In Days Gone By spans 3500 m² and houses over 60,000 items divided into around a hundred scenes of daily life. It illustrates 150 years of history, between 1800 and 1950. Delve into the lives of our ancestors, the beliefs of days gone by and the professions of yesteryear via reconstructions that illustrate antique items: lacemakers, shoemakers, witches’ abodes and more.
Audio guides are available, for no extra charge, for an audio commentary.
At the museum, you can eat at the “Chez Grand Mère” café-restaurant, which has two rooms, one of which can be privatised for groups, or at the “Café du Village”, which sells light refreshments.
The museum is open all year round.
The museum is accessible to persons with reduced mobility. The toilets, located at the entrance, have the requisite facilities. 3 wheelchairs are also available.
Gradings and categories
- Private museum
- Petite restauration
- Fully equipped meeting room
Services and comfort
- Room rental
- Specific theme activities
|Base rate - full rate adult||15€|
Payment methods accepted
- Credit card
All year round
- Saturday : from 09h30 to 19h00
- Tuesday : from 09h30 to 19h00
- Thursday : from 09h30 to 19h00
- Sunday : from 09h30 to 19h00
- Wednesday : from 09h30 to 19h00
- Friday : from 09h30 to 19h00