Le Crieur de Vin
Le Crieur de Vin 1, rue Alsace Lorraine 89100 SENS See my itinerary
- Accessible for disabled people
- Pets allowed
Safety and hygiene measures :
- Observance of the sanitary rules of the national protocol.
- Physical distancing of the tables.
- Hand sanitiser stations available.
- Face coverings are mandatory.
- The staff also wears a face covering.
- It is possible to order meals to take away.
A traditional and up-to-date cooking: friendliness and quality of the dishes go hand in hand. Here, regional dishes and seasonal products, from the best producers (and from the market!). In the kitchen, " the chef ", Cécile updates recipes of the past, with creativity and simplicity. In the room, Guy, the soul of the house, makes you discover local wines and his favorites.
Closed on Sundays, Mondays and Tuesday noons.
Meal hours: 12.00 noon - 2.00 pm and 7.30 pm - 9.30 pm.
Closed 15 days in June, August and December.
Restaurant accessible to disabled people, toilets not equipped
Gradings and categories
Services and comfort
- Take away meals
- Pets allowed
Maximal capacity : 30
|A la carte menu||29.5€||50€|
|A la carte menu||18€||30€|
|Adult set menu||30€|
|Adult set menu||36.5€|
Payment methods accepted
- Payment cards
- Cheques and postal orders
- Titres repas (tickets restaurant…)
All year round
- Wednesday : from 12h00 to 14h00 and from 19h30 to 21h30
- Thursday : from 12h00 to 14h00 and from 19h30 to 21h30
- Friday : from 12h00 to 14h00 and from 19h30 to 21h30
- Saturday : from 12h00 to 14h00 and from 19h30 to 21h30
- Tuesday : from 19h30 to 21h30