La Table du Martin Bel-Air
La Table du Martin Bel-Air 3, place du 19 Mars 1962 89100 SAINT-MARTIN-DU-TERTRE See my itinerary
- Accessible for disabled people
- Pets allowed
Safety and hygiene measures :
- Observance of the sanitary rules of the national protocol.
- Physical distancing of the tables.
- Hand sanitiser stations available.
- Face coverings are mandatory.
- It is possible to order meals to take away.
- The staff also wears a face covering.
Jean-Raphaël Persano and his team welcome you at "The Table of Martin Bel Air", a restaurant by the city hall of Saint-Martin-du-Tertre, 2 kilometers from Sens.
In a friendly and sophisticated setting, "neobar" atmosphere, they offer a revisited and elaborate traditional kitchen exclusively with fresh and regional products. The menu changes daily and can be seen on the Facebook page of the restaurant. Vegetarian dishes are also cooked by the chef.
Restaurant closed on Sunday evenings, Mondays and tuesday evening.
Schedules of service: lunch from noon till 2 pm and in the evening of 7:15 pm till 9:15 pm.
Restaurant accessible to disabled people, toilets equipped
Gradings and categories
- Theme restaurant
- Baby area
- Children's games
- Private car park
Services and comfort
- Wireless service
- Pets allowed
Maximal capacity : 59
|Adult set menu||19€||45€|
|A la carte menu||13€||40€|
Payment methods accepted
- Payment cards
- Cheques and postal orders
All year round
- Tuesday : from 12h00 to 14h00
- Wednesday : from 12h00 to 14h00 and from 19h15 to 21h15
- Thursday : from 12h00 to 14h00 and from 19h15 to 21h15
- Friday : from 12h00 to 14h00 and from 19h15 to 21h15
- Saturday : from 12h00 to 14h00 and from 19h15 to 21h15
- Sunday : from 12h00 to 14h00