La Côte Saint-Jacques & Spa
La Côte Saint-Jacques & Spa 14, faubourg de Paris 89300 JOIGNY See my itinerary
- Accessible for disabled people
- Pets allowed
Safety and hygiene measures :
- Observance of the sanitary rules of the national protocol.
- Physical distancing of the tables.
- Hand sanitiser stations available.
- Face coverings are mandatory.
- The staff also wears a face covering.
The cooking art of Jean Michel Lorain, 2 star chef in the Guide Michelin, stands for creativity and respect of all products, all chosen with care. Thanks to his powerful creativity, this great chef has put his way of cooking to the highest level, while saving the taste of each product. He is recognized by all gastronomic guides as being among the best chefs of his generation. In this restaurant, the plates look simple, but the flavor bursts out during the tasting. You can enjoy his cooking in two dining rooms filled with light and opened towards nature, overlooking the river Yonne. The decoration is actual but very warm; the beautiful plates have been specially created for the Côte Saint Jacques. A private room with view in the kitchen, lets you have lunch or supper while attending the famous “coup de feu” of the staff. Booking necessary, up to 8 people.
Closed on Mondays and Tuesday noon.
Schedules: lunch, from 12.00 to 1.30pm and supper from 7.30 to 9.30pm.
It has a Famil’Yonne label: playground for children, introduction to delicacy menu for children less than 12 years old.
Equipped for disabled people: Special parking place, entrance and access to the restaurant by a lift, accessible bathroom.
Gradings and categories
- Gastronomic restaurant
- Master restaurant owner
- Relais et Châteaux
- Telephone box / telephone point
- Baby chair
- Own garage
- Children's games
- Private car park
- Swimming pool
- Private dining room
- Meeting room
- Seminar room
- Television lounge
Services and comfort
- Charging point for electric vehicles
- Customers' safes
- Gourmet Bag
- Bicycle / mountain bike rentals or loaners
- Take away meals
- Reservation of external facilities
- Wireless service
- Pets allowed
Maximal capacity : 80
|Adult set menu||85€||238€|
|A la carte menu||150€||234€|
Payment methods accepted
- American Express
- Credit card
- Payment cards
- Cheques and postal orders
- Holiday vouchers
- Eurocard - Mastercard
- Bank transfers
From 23/06/2021 to 31/12/2021
- Wednesday : from 12h00 to 14h30 and from 19h30 to 20h30
- Thursday : from 12h00 to 14h30 and from 19h30 to 20h30
- Friday : from 12h00 to 14h30 and from 19h30 to 20h30
- Saturday : from 12h00 to 14h30 and from 19h30 to 20h30
- Sunday : from 12h00 to 14h30 and from 19h30 to 20h30
- Tuesday : from 19h30 to 20h30