Ets Dosnon – Doumiel
Ets Dosnon – Doumiel 10, rue du Collège 89500 VILLENEUVE-SUR-YONNE See my itinerary
- Guided tours for groups
Safety and hygiene measures :
- Observance of the sanitary rules of the national protocol.
- Face coverings are mandatory.
- Hand sanitiser stations available.
15 km away from Sens, in the city of Villeneuve-sur-Yonne, Dosnon, a family business for three generations, owes its birth and its development to the work of its nectar-gathering bees. Discover a big variety of products originating from the world of the bee: biscuits, gingerbread, candy. Products can also be found on the market of Sens, Monday mornings and Friday mornings, and on the market of Villeneuve-sur-Yonne on Fridays morning. Visits of the manufacturing shop for groups, from 20 people, on prior reservation.
The shop is accessible for disabled persons.
Services and comfort
Payment methods accepted
- Payment cards
- Cheques and postal orders
All year round
- Saturday : from 09h00 to 12h15 and from 13h30 to 18h00
- Tuesday : from 09h00 to 12h15 and from 13h30 to 18h00
- Thursday : from 09h00 to 12h15 and from 13h30 to 18h00
- Wednesday : from 09h00 to 12h15 and from 13h30 to 18h00
- Friday : from 14h00 to 18h00