Fromagerie Lincet 15, rue de la Quennevelle 15, rue de la quennevelle 89100 SALIGNY See my itinerary
Safety and hygiene measures :
- Observance of the sanitary rules of the national protocol.
- Max. 5 visitors in the shop.
- Physical distancing : Keep a distance of 1.5 metre from anyone
- It is possible to order by phone and then just to pick up and pay your command.
The Lincet family, native of the Marne, established the cheese dairy in 1895. Immortalizing the know-how of master cheese makers for five generations, Lincet assures the sustainability of about ten cheeses by adapting the tradition to the modern requirements of production. Implanted in the villages of Saligny and Vaudes, near Sens and near Chaource, Lincet is ideally situated in the heart of Champagne, Burgundy and Ile de France where cheese traditions of these regions meet. Naturally, the Lincet cheese dairy developed its range around the specialities of these regions (Chaource, Brillat-Savarin, Époisses).
Shop direct selling opened all year long.
Services and comfort
Payment methods accepted
- Credit card
- Payment cards
- Cheques and postal orders
From 01/01/2021 to 30/01/2022
- Friday : from 08h30 to 16h00
- Thursday : from 09h00 to 12h30 and from 13h30 to 16h00
- Wednesday : from 09h00 to 12h30 and from 13h30 to 16h00