Musée du Patrimoine Culturel Philippe Makédonsky
Musée du Patrimoine Culturel Philippe Makédonsky 10, rue de l'Hôtel-Dieu 89330 SAINT-JULIEN-DU-SAULT See my itinerary
- Guided tours for groups
- Guided tour for individuals
Dive into the past by exploring eight rooms of a beautiful and vast house of the 16th century, situated 20 minutes away from Sens, in the direction of Joigny. Come and discover the activities and the customs of our forefathers by visiting an old forge, a wine grower's cellar or a peasant house, which stage beautiful collections of tools and domestic objects.
The museum is opened from July to September, Thursday, Saturdays and Sundays afternoons.
For groups (minimum 10 pers.), guided tours all year on reservation.
Gradings and categories
- Municipal museum
- Listed or registered (CNMHS)
- Specific theme activities
|Base rate - full rate adult||5€|
Payment methods accepted
- Cheques and postal orders
From 02/07/2022 to 18/09/2022
- Sunday : from 10h00 to 12h00 and from 14h00 to 18h00
- Thursday : from 14h00 to 18h00
- Saturday : from 14h00 to 18h00