Restaurant L’Ecu 87 Rue de la République 89100 SENS See my itinerary
- Pets allowed
Safety and hygiene measures :
- Observance of the sanitary rules of the national protocol.
- Physical distancing of the tables.
- Hand sanitiser stations available.
- Face coverings are mandatory.
- The staff also wears a face covering.
This restaurant is situated in the historic center of Sens, a few steps away from the cathedral. In this very old street royal street renamed street of the Republic after the Revolution, the establishment looks like institution. Indeed, the sign exists for more than 500 years. When you push the doors, the contrast is striking. The urban agitation of the main street gives way to a vast room in the smart and felted design. Old furniture and modern decoration get involved there harmoniously in white and red tints.
The chef and his team propose you traditional dishes revisited with inventiveness and served in very esthetic presentations.
Meal hours: 12.00 noon - 3.00 pm and 6.00 pm - 10.00 pm (- 11.00 pm on Fridays and Saturdays).
Restaurant accessible to disabled people, toilets not equipped.
Gradings and categories
Services and comfort
- Pets allowed
Maximal capacity : 125
|Adult set menu||14.9€||18.9€|
|Adult set menu||22.9€||29.9€|
Payment methods accepted
- Payment cards
- Cheques and postal orders
- Holiday vouchers
- Titres repas (tickets restaurant…)
- Bank transfers
All year round
- Monday : from 12h00 to 14h00 and from 19h00 to 22h00
- Tuesday : from 12h00 to 14h00 and from 19h00 to 22h00
- Wednesday : from 12h00 to 14h00 and from 19h00 to 22h00
- Thursday : from 12h00 to 14h00 and from 19h00 to 22h00
- Friday : from 12h00 to 14h00 and from 19h00 to 23h00
- Saturday : from 12h00 to 14h00 and from 19h00 to 23h00
- Sunday : from 12h00 to 14h00 and from 19h00 to 22h00