La Ferme de Flo – Ferme pédagogique
La Ferme de Flo – Ferme pédagogique 7, rue des Ramoneds 89140 EVRY See my itinerary
- Guided tours for groups
- Guided tour for individuals
Safety and hygiene measures :
- Observance of the sanitary rules of the national protocol.
- Private car park for the visitors of the farm.
- Hand sanitiser stations available.
- A booking is compulsory (per phone or online).
Ten miles north of Sens, Florence Pouteau, cereal farmer and breeder, offers an appointment at the farm to awaken your five senses ...
* Discovery of the farm *
Florence welcomes you to the farm and presents you to her animals (more than 200 animals and 30 species in total) as well as her crops, in reasoned production. Cows, goats, pigs, donkeys, ferrets, chickens, ponies ... All the animals of the farm are present and flourish there! A wonder for children and beautiful discoveries for all!
* Customised Visits *
‘La Ferme de Flo’ also organises educational workshops on the following themes: the five senses, prey and predators, biodiversity, water, animal identification and care, agricultural equipment today ... A very concrete approach to the life of the farm. Your children will become real little farmers!
Enjoy the setting of the farm for organising a birthday party!
Open all year by appointment:
► Individual, on Saturday mornings and during school holidays,
► In groups (children, birthday, adults, seniors, people with disabilities) during the week.
You can also sleep on the farm in the cottage (5 people) or in guest rooms (10 people), all recently renovated.
Gradings and categories
- Bienvenue à la ferme
- Picnic area
- Children's area
- Small catering
- Fully equipped meeting room
Services and comfort
- Charging point for electric vehicles
- Click and Collect
- Wireless service
- Specific theme activities
- Junior workshop
|Individual rate no reduction||7.5€|
Payment methods accepted
- Payment cards
All year round
- Saturday : from 10h00 to 12h00 and from 14h30 to 16h30
- Tuesday : from 10h00 to 12h00 and from 14h30 to 16h30
- Wednesday : from 10h00 to 12h00 and from 14h30 to 16h30
- Thursday : from 10h00 to 12h00 and from 14h30 to 16h30
- Monday : from 10h00 to 12h00 and from 14h30 to 16h30
- Friday : from 10h00 to 12h00 and from 14h30 to 16h30