Centre nautique Pierre Toinot
Centre nautique Pierre Toinot 78 ter, rue René Binet 89100 SENS See my itinerary
- Accessible for disabled people
Safety and hygiene measures :
- Observance of the sanitary rules of the national protocol.
- Face coverings are mandatory until the locker.
- Bathing cap are mandatory.
- Book your slot per phone or online : https://demarches.ville-sens.fr/reservations-pour-le-centre-nautique/
- Hand sanitiser stations available,
- The swimming-pool is desinfected every three hours.
The city-run water park has two indoor pools, a paddling pool, a dining area and 2 saunas.
In the summer, there’s a third pool outdoors with water slide, diving board (1 metre, 3 metres, 5 metres), as well as grassy areas with picnic tables, basketball and volleyball courts, table tennis tables.
At the water park you can also take part in the various activities led by qualified instructors such as aquaphobia sessions, aqua aerobics or swimming classes.
- Shorts and sarongs are forbidden, swimsuits are compulsory.
- You must leave the pools 20 minutes before closing time.
Be aware of temporary closures due to maintenance, sports competitions, etc. We advise you to call the swimming pool in advance.
Accessible to disabled persons.
Services and comfort
Payment methods accepted
- Payment cards
From 01/07/2021 to 31/08/2021
- Saturday : from 09h30 to 13h00 and from 14h30 to 19h00
- Sunday : from 09h30 to 13h00 and from 14h30 to 19h00
- Tuesday : from 09h30 to 13h30 and from 15h00 to 20h00
- Thursday : from 09h30 to 13h30 and from 15h00 to 20h00
- Wednesday : from 09h30 to 13h30 and from 15h00 to 20h00
- Monday : from 09h30 to 13h30 and from 15h00 to 20h00
- Friday : from 09h30 to 13h30 and from 15h00 to 20h00